Carlos Reyes (DISCOUNT Buy one and in the second box 20% discount!)
In 1994-1996 the Architecture career began. 1994 He started as an engraver at the Taller de la Gráfica Popular in Mexico City. In 2009 In the month of May, Inaugurates the Exhibition of Abstract Painting "Blue + Red" with a total of 20 pieces.
His work is permanently exhibited in GAV Galería Adriana Valdés contemporary art.
Buy one and in the second box 20% discount!
She has made more than a hundred exhibitions in Italy, Madrid and Mexico City. In 1972-2007 Design and elaboration of original social invitations. 2007-2008 Elena Money Art Workshop with oil, pastel and charcoal. 2007-2008 Watercolor House Emilio Galindo. 2007-2016 Consuelo Velázquez Art Workshop, abstract and mixed media.
He was born in Guadalupe Zacatecas on October 14, 1965. The work of Cecilia Cuevas reflects the transcendent that there is in the habitual. He has a deep sense of the everyday life of people, of life itself. Cecilia captures life in its most concrete expression: the woman traveling on the light rail, the other who dances, the old couple crossing the bridge in the rain, the girls eating watermelon on a bench, the children playing under a tree.
• Lic. In Visual Arts for Plastic Expression.
University of Guadalajara
• Lic. In Psychology
Technological University of Guadalajara
• Teacher at the Ekar de Gas Children's Painting Workshop. Valid.
• Teacher in Mache Paper Workshop. Kookay Valid.
• Teacher in Children's Painting Workshop "Art and Worldview" Papirolas 2016.
• Exhibition -Contrust "Catrinas Folclor Nacional y Autóctono". Tlaquepaque, Jalisco 2014. SECOND PLACE
• Exhibition-Contest "Catrinas Adelitas La Mujer en la revolución" 2012 FIRST PLACE